Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last Day...

Finally, it comes to the last day. The day I am waiting is coming within 24 hours. For the next of the 24 hours, what should I do? May be I should go to revise my Biology II for the exam tomorrow.

Talking about Biology, actually I think there will be no problem for me. Since my interest may be related to Biology, every time I read on the notes, I can easily remember it. I do not memorise, I just understand it. With understanding, then only I can remember it well. May be I should change my course to subjects that are related to Biology. But it costs me hundreds. Hope I can do the best in Biology.

Yesterday, Art stream students have finished their exams. Today, most of them are going back to their hometown already, leaving the house empty. It seems like there are only three guys left in the house including me. For my exam tomorrow, I have to face the notes again. The day after today, I will be in my hometown already, leaving the Sabah guy alone.

"Alwyn Foo, tomorrow I will be laughing you back. Face your loneliness by yourself, Alwyn, haha:P"

No comments:

Post a Comment