Thursday, February 4, 2010

14 Days...Just 14 Days

2 weeks ago, there were three consecutive days of buffets for me to work. Because my brother did not able to call his friends out to join, the boss ask another guy to replace.

21 of January, my mum went to fetch him. Then only I realized that it's him. Before that I always buy noodles from the stall he works, almost everyday. But I did not recognize him, because just take away ma, I did not see his face clearly. Sitting in the car, I was wondering, is it him? I did not dare to ask him as well. Until when we are eating then he came to ask me," Are you Zheng Tat?" Then I know it's him. From the next day onwards, whenever we had free time then we talk. Even when we were wiping the plates, because that was the only time that we were really free. But we did not talk too much. Just Q&A session.

One day, he gave me his msn, asking me to add him. Since that, he told me a lot of things. I think almost everything he told me. Haha, may be he told me all his secrets already. To be fair, I told him back my secrets lo.

Never, I never have any friend that is willing to tell me everything. Just him, the only one. Everyday in Kampar, just him one is willing to chat with me. I don't know why he told everything to me. May be we have a lot of similarities. Actually I do think so. Within these 14 days, I treated him as my intimate already, so only I told him back everything. But I don't know what he treated me as. Within these 14 days, I really know a lot about him.

What I want to say is I am very happy to have a friend like this. I treat you as my true friend, I hope you treat me like this too. Thanks God for giving me this friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment