Wednesday, February 17, 2010

09/02/2010

After so long time without the internet connection for one week, finally I am back again. Actually I have a lot of things to write during this holiday.

After I finished my last paper on 8 February, I rushed back from Kampar to Nibong Tebal. The next day I was offered an opportunity to work in buffet. It is too fast. The day I came back, the next day I have to work liao, zha dao^^. I get it with my mum's help.

The venue is in Jawi, but every time I only care about the owner's house and the toilet. I hope for a new house buffet because I will have new toilet to use. However, the house is not new and I did not know what is the purpose the owner doing the buffet. It did not seem like a wedding. Oh ya, I remember it, but I do not know how to say it out.

When we finished the job and went back to Nibong Tebal, my boss told me that there is another buffet on Thursday. It is in Butterworth. Wah, so excited. Don't know what house is that. Hopefully it is a rich house.

No comments:

Post a Comment