Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Finally it is 14/02/2010. Chinese New Year. I woke up at 9am, a little bit late I think. I took a bath and then my boss called. He asked my family to go to his house to eat steamboat. Not bad, this time I have the chance to eat pure abalone. It's tasty. Then I stayed in his house enjoying his air conditioner until 12pm.

I went out with my old bike and heading to another air-conditioned house, Pn Wee's house. Wah, a lot of guests in her house. She was so busy talking with other people until she almost forgot us. We a group of friends talked while waiting for her. She came to us only when all her guests left. We talked. We took a photograph with her. We got her angpao.

2pm. We went to Pn Pang's house for 2 hours. In this 2 hours, I was very boring and sleepy. But never mind, I got her angpao as well. Then i went back. After bathing, I took a nap. Too tired for the whole day not at home.

Evening, I ate steamboat again. Then I curi curi went to yin hui's house, without informing my parents until 12.30 am.

Then I called it a day. Sleep, zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment