Wednesday, February 17, 2010

11/02/2010

Finally Thursday is here. I can work in buffet again. Today I have to go to boss's shop much more earlier because we are heading to Butterworth, the most far place that we had ever done.

At about 2.30pm, we departed. This time my brother didn't go because he has school on the next day. My boss afraid that we would reach home very late, so he wanted me to replace my brother. So I have the chance again. We reached there at 3 something. When I reached there, I was totally shocked.
[This is the richest house that I had ever worked]

I had no time to scan the house. As usual, I had to arrange the tables and clean the cutlery. Then only I have time to scan the house, when I went in to bath. The owner is rich, but the toilet...haiz, I think this is the toilet for the maid. But never mind la, as long as I have a good place to have bath, then it's ok. After having bath, I had some free time. So I took a snap on the owner's car...
[The car number is quite beautiful, 8838]

[PORSCHE, RM 8xxk]

[I think this tyre enough for me to use two months]

The sky on Butterworth is very busy, actually it is noisy as well. There a lot of jets flying across the sky. There is an airforce base nearby. And I had the chance to see two planes flying across the sky with their landing gear on...
[Landing on Penang International Airport]

The time was almost up, I had to take my dinner because the buffet was starting soon. The owner is very rich, he bought a few boxes of Whiskie for his workers. Th whole house house was very noisy. There were lots of people gambling inside and outside the house.

That day, we packed our things earlier because my boss did not want to reach home late. We reached home at about 11pm just like normal day, not late.

Resting for 30 minutes, I went to bath then sleep. Damn tired but I got RM 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment