Thursday, January 7, 2010

everything is sucks...

Today i open my blog, thinking that it is already one week i don't touch my blog. However, a lot of things make me disappointed. i don't know why everytime i open my blog the line gets much slower. I started open my blog since 6.15pm. And now it is already 7.11pm. It costs me almost one hour for me to start writing my new blog. Is it because of the line in Kampar sucks or other things? I don't know. But what i am sure is the line in Kampar is unstable. Sometimes it can go very fast and sometimes it goes very slow until you vomit. Most of the time the line is very slow. And i know what time the line will go fast. It is usually 1.00am until 12.00pm everyday. But sometimes i open my blog at this time the connection is also very slow. Why? Why? Why?
This few weeks i have a lot of things to do. This monday the bar list is out and i came back from hometown and reach Kampar at noon. So i have been busy for the whole afternoon. I didn't know that the bar list was out already. Only until evening E-Chuan told me that the bar list is out then only i know. But i think that it was already so late, so i decided 2 check it on tuesday. Mana tau one of my stupid friends came and scared me that he saw my name in the list. WTF. I really was frightened leh. I was thinking,"har, really kena bar meh? si liao la". You know why scae or not? Hehehe, because hor, it has already a few times i skipped my class and i asked my friend to sign my attendance. I afraid that my friend didn't sign for me. So i quickly went to UTAR website to check the list. When i went to view the list, i get shocked. More than 200 people are barred in the first bar list. Whoa, nasib baik don't have my name. For those who were barred they have the chance to appeal and interview with director of CFS. The final bar list will be out on this friday. Then no more liao. Some stupid people said got second bar list. Cheh, siao eh. Where got such thing? I asked a few lecturers liao la. They all said no more liao, can start holiday already. Haha, so syok.

But i have some comments on UTAR system. They keep barring students from taking exam. What for? Students pay money to take exam but you bar them. What less than 80% attendance kena bar,what everytime need sign attendance. All of these are bullshit. All these things langsung no need one ma. Students pay you money, you ma let them take exam lo. Still need what attendance, gila punya. Many people say UTAR wants money. They bar students so that students will repeat the subject, then they get money for the second time. Actually i agree with that. If in high school then i don't say anything la. At least in high school no need pay money ma. But i never heard that got people kena bar in form 6.

Haiz, this week i don't know want to be happy or sad. After three weeks no public speaking class because of public holidays on friday, this week the class resume. All people who have their public speaking tutorial on other days finished their talk show already, just left those who are having their tutorial on friday haven't done their talk show. This week it's my turn to do my talk show. Really stress la. Before that i was very happy you know because people have to do it but i don't need. Now i really stress liao. Yesterday i went to my groupmate's house to discuss the talk show things and do some rehearsal until almost 2am. Whoa, damn tired. Today after finish writing this blog i also need to go there again. Tomorrow also the same. Aiyo, sien la. I really don want to go la. I don't what are my groupmates really doing? Seems like haven't start. They all are wasting the time. I don't like this. If you want to do it then you quick quick finish it la. Wasting time for what? Aiya, don't want to say liao la.

After this friday talk show, I will be heading back to nibong tebal again. I don't whether to be happy or sad. Happy because i can go back again. But everytime i think about that, another sad thing
comes out in my mind. The fucking talk show. Anyway i have to go through this sad thing before i can go back,lolx==

Next week i can view my timetable liao. Then week 14 all students can start to choose their own timetable. Then at that day students will be rushing into the website to register the subject. Then the system will traffic jam liao lo@.@ I don't why UTAR wants to do like that. Causing students to be suffering. They straight away give students a fixed timetable like high school ma good lo. Students no need to do anything. No need to argue also. Then week 15 study week and then exam liao. Three more weeks only. I am running out of time. I really need to study liao. No more play play, sad~.~

It is already the time for me to go for the discussion but now i am still sitting here. Haven't take bath and eat my dinner. Later go there they sure will diu me one. I have to go liao, bye bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment