Thursday, December 31, 2009

T.R.A.P

Time flies. It has been one week since the last time i wrote my blog. I have been busy for the whole week. There are traps everywhere in the education field. Especially in UTAR, there are even more traps. This week I almost get crazy because of the chemistry test and mathematics test. Study for two days for two subjects to take the tests. That's why I don't have time to update my blog. Chemistry test don cause me so many problem but I get into trouble with the mathematics II. I just finished my math test at 6.30pm, fuck. Integration chapter causes me a lot of problem. I don't know how to answer the questions. Damn la my result for math II. Because of the TRAP, my results like suck. I hate TRAP...TRAP...TRAP... Without the TRAP, I think my result will be better. What is the TRAP? Actually there are four things to make up the TRAP.
T-Test
R-Report
A-Assignment
P-Presentation
2 more days to go before Happy New Year. The happiest thing is I am going back hometown again on 31th December. But this is the last time. I only can go back again during study week. And that depends on conditions also. I hope got people come find me go out countdown. If not, just find friends come out yum cha lo. Wish you all "Happy New Year".

1 comment: