Wednesday, December 16, 2009

test...test...test

today is my programming test day...i finally finish scanning through all my lecture notes...just scan through...then i put my lecture notes aside and start playing SDO then go to my class...when i have free time i come back from campus and play again...i never touch the programming lecture notes anymore...at about 6.30pm i went to the campus again to take the test...all science students were waiting outside the lecture halls
at about 6.45pm we started our test...the first time when i see the test paper, i was shocked...i thought there would not be difficult questions being asked...but i was wrong...the questions can come out in such difficult manner...the question asked me to write out the c programming code...i thought that this kind of question wont come out in test...but at last it came out...i told Cheng Ghee that this kind of question wont come out, i hope she read this oledi...else i feel sorry about that...i squeezed my brain and finally i managed to write it out...the rest of the questions were quite easy asking me to make IPO chart and write the pseudocode...nasib baik i have these questions helping me else i think i died oledi...@.@'''

No comments:

Post a Comment