Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First day creating blog

14.12.2009: today is the first day i create a blog...the stupid line in kampar is so slow...i take quite a long time to create this blog...finally i made it...why i decide to create this blog? i want to express my feeling and experience...my life in kampar is so suck...i m so lazy until i do not want to do my revision...this week may be a difficult week for me...today i am having a math quiz but i didn't touch my math lecture notes at all...integration...this chapter is a quite difficult chapter for me but my tutor said it is only a 15 minutes quiz, so the questions won't be too difficult...2moro is my problem solving&programing test but i only study half way...wednesday my bio 2nd test is waiting for me but i still have one more chapter for me to take the test...i hope i can pass this week without any problem and there is a public holiday on this friday...so i hope the time can pass faster so that i can go back to hometown meet my friend yin hui who came back from his Nilai college...hoping the day can come faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment