Thursday, December 24, 2009

ho ho ho....merry christmas

today...23th of December 2009...two more days to go before christmas day...25th of December is Jun Zhe's birthday as well...wish him merry christmas and happy birthday...no present for you...sorry ya...tomorrow christmas eve i am going back to hometown again...thinking that i will go to penang island to countdown and stay one night in my friend's house in ayer itam there...the next day i wan go shopping with that friend...mana tahu my mum said 25th december she will be working her buffet and she wants me to go help her...haiz...my whole plan spoil...no choice...i got to delay my plan to next week...new year eve...hope next week my plan goes on...this week i change my plan...i will go to Yin Hui's house and spend the christmas eve with him and stay one night in his house...the next day i have to go help my mum...
one more thing dedicated for alwyn...sometimes it is easier for me to write blog in chinese...so in the future if i write my blog in chinese, i hope you can understand...sorry for causing difficulties for you to read my blog...end

MERRY CHRISTMAS
*******************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment