Sunday, January 31, 2010

Final...Final...Final Countdown

Time flies. In a blink of eye, it is already last day of January. Tomorrow I am having Public Speaking exam. Finally in today I have completed my Public Speaking revision. Now I am having the second time revision and it is 90% completed. Tonight I am going to sleep a bit earlier so that tomorrow I can wake up earlier to make my third time revision.

After tomorrow I have 4 more subjects left. But I still have 2 more problems --- Programming, Chemistry. I am always worrying about Programming. About Chemistry it juz the next day after Programming exam. I afraid that I can't make it.

But never mind, 8 more days I can go back to hometown again. I can go and meet Ruby Ng. She is complaining that I go back so many time but I never go to find her. Don't worry, this time i come back then I will come to see you, ok? Ya, I must meet with Chuan Ping, one year don't see liao...and...one more people, stupid Khai Yoong, this one must find, haha^-^

Anyway I hope tomorrow my exam will b shun shun li li, ang kong po pi^^

8 more days, you guys must wait for me ooo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment