Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unit Registration~~~Ah~~~

Early in the morning, my alarm rang at 7.00am. Automatically my lazy hand took up the phone and then I silenced the alarm. I could not wake up just because I am too tired. I let the alarm snooze for about ten times. I think so. And yet I still could not wake up. Then finally I determined to force myself up. In the condition of half-concious, I 'climbed' down from the stairs and switch on my laptop.

It's an important day today, unit registration day. F~~~, It's all UTAR's fault, make people wake up early just to register the three subjects. I am now in the page of unit registration. The traffic is still okay in the page, but I do not know what will happen after 8.30am. Now what I am afraid is I will be kicked out when the process is started. I think everybody woke up much more earlier than me to sign in to the page.

It's 8.30am now. The line seems to be slightly jammed. And finally I am kicked out from the page. F~~~ lah UTAR system, still not improve since the last trimester. Now it's even worse. The page could not open at all. The whole webpage is not available. What I want to say is "F~~~, F~~~, F~~~". Now what come across my mind is the scene when namewee scolded TNB. Now I present this to UTAR,"cibai lah UTAR, lanciao UTAR, UTAR lanciao, makan duit tidur, malas, balik tidur lah". UTAR system always like that one, haiz~~~. No choice, so I come back for blog.

Yesterday night I spent a lot of time to write my chinese version blog. Wua, write until 2am. Damn tired. That's why I could not wake up just now. Now I have plenty of time, I write the summary of yesterday's blog in English version.

Since the last time I came back from Kampar, it is already almost two weeks. And yet I still haven"t touch my books. Two more weeks to go before final exam. What am I doing in hometown? Haha, doing lots of rubbish things. Every morning I go to find my mum's boss, talk nonsense and kacau him. Then I play computer the whole afternoon. My day is wasted repeatedly. I promised myself that I will study in this three weeks. But~~~haiz~~~speechless

Finally I managed to register all the subjects...wheeeeeee
___________________________________________________
END OF BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment