Friday, January 29, 2010

Pant...Pant...Pant

After my three weeks honeymoon in hometown, finally the final exam comes. During the three weeks in hometown, I really didn't do any revision. Just until yesterday afternoon only I started studying my revision. My Math revision. This is called "Hug God's leg at the last moment", zha dao. Heehee, this is my real character la. I won't study during free time one, just until last minute then only I start studying.

Finally I got the consequences. In today's Math exam, it seems like no problem to me. But at last I still couldn't finish it. Just because...time. I don't have enough time. I was stuck at some lousy questions. I wasted my time there. At last I couldn't finish the last question~~~the easiest question for me.

Haiz...Rice already becomes porridge. There is no point for me to regret. What I can do is prepare for the next battle. I have to study well for the next five subjects.

Haiz...Need to study again...Byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment