Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Study~Study~Study

Recently, I went back to hometown for two weeks long for my study week. Actually I got only one study week but I create my extra "study week" on week 7. "Study weeks" woh, sounds good. Going back to hometown. I didn't study at all (except the last few days). Instead I kept playing especially computer games (dota), my favourite, hehe~~~

Last Saturday, I went to Chow Tian Yang Aquarium Shop in Penang and I took a lot of shots inside although we are not allowed to take photo inside there. I don't know why. And these are what I got:
[I don't know what type of prawn is this]

[Clearer image]

[Pulau Redang fish, this is all what I know]

[Strange fish]


[Finding nemo]

This week, I am in Kampar for exam. After two weeks of honey moon, finally I come to the torture week. Yesterday, I couldn't finish my English for Communication paper. 5 marks lost, wasted, haiz~~~

Tomorrow I have Webpage Design paper, well prepared. Hopefully I can get A in Webpage Design. Now I am going to be tortured by Management Studies. See ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment